The easiest and most cost efficient solution to relocate your goods interstate.
See how our 3 steps interstate relocation solution that might be helpful to your next interstate move:
- A2B Removals Group can provide and deliver a 35m3 sea container to your uplift address.
- You (The Client) loads and unloads your goods.
- A2B Removals Group will handle container drop off /pick-up and vice and versa, once it arrives at the destination.
- A2B drops off a sea container at your current property /address.
- Client (you) loads/unloads the container at their own pace **
- A2B removalists can help with packing upon request (hourly rate applies).
- A2B provides a container seal and you lock the container once it’s been loaded.
- A2B will uplift and handle all logistics.
- The container is delivered to your new address.
- Client (you) unloads the container **
- A2B uplifts the container after being emptied.
** Days to Pack / Unpack
** We give you up to 40 days to split between packing and unpacking the container.
If you need the container for longer, the cost is $55 per week.
Packing Equipment and Materials
The following items will be delivered with the container:
– 30 professional grade furniture blankets.
– 1 roll of removal ties to secure your belongings (the rope does not need to be returned).
Why A2B Removals Group:
- We are AFRA Certified
- Empty containers available straight away
- Door to door container uplift & drop-off
- Priority Rail Booking for A2B clients
- Own Storage facilities in WA and main capital cities